Top MBA Colleges in India 2019
MBA is a highly valued degree which is designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and management. The full term of MBA is Master of Business Administration. Attaining an MBA degree allows to learn how to successfully manage, lead, organize and adapt in a variety of business environments. Through worldwide, in present time MBA is the most popular internationally-recognized professional degree. The skills learned through an MBA program prepare one, with practical skills as well as theoretical knowledge that one can proceeds further business aspirations with. An MBA degree surely can translate the raw potential into great opportunities. Accounting, economics, marketing, and operations, are included in most of the MBA programs besides elective courses that allow participants to follow their own personal or professional interests. There are probably 2,500 MBA programs available worldwide in various languages, majorly in English.
When it’s about to choose a proper MBA College, the first question comes in mind is MBA from abroad? or MBA from India? To clear this dilemma for choosing MBA from abroad or India these points should be kept in mind;
MBA from abroad- To do MBA from a foreign university is very helpful for understanding business from an international perspective. This is very convenient if someone wants to work in abroad after graduation. The foreign MBA colleges also have better infrastructure and better faculties. Most foreign b-schools tend to have a large diversity in their student class so it will be beneficial for understanding different cultural viewpoints and perspectives. But the post-degree pay package of an US or European MBA is obviously higher than an Indian MBA because of the currency difference. As the Indian market functions is different from the US and European markets, hence the things someone will learn from a foreign B-School, that will be less applicable to India. Hence, if someone want to work in India after MBA, a foreign MBA will be less preferable.
MBA from India- An Indian MBA will help to gain business related knowledge pertinent to the Indian market. It will be significantly cheaper and you will be able to pay back applicant’s student loan much faster. If someone wishes to work in India after attained degree, this will be preferable from both knowledge as well as economical perspectives. The post-degree salary of an Indian MBA must be lower than MBA in abroad. But if someone wishes to work in abroad, an Indian MBA will must be disadvantageous since they would prefer students only from their own B-Schools.
It is necessary to choose the appropriate MBA College to get the best knowledge about business administration in the best atmosphere. Therefore it is important to sort out the top MBA College as per preference.
As MBA is a course which must be tackled with sincerity, the first step is to choose the appropriate MBA College, to gather the best knowledge. There are some steps to choose the proper college like;
- Checking the admission process and cut off marks to choose the suitable college,
- Checking the college ranking with the college establishment period,
- Comparing the accreditation of different colleges,
- Checking the faculty quality,
- Checking the placement assurance.
Moreover some other points also should been kept in knowledge like; Library facility, campus & infrastructure, project & industrial tour, extra-curricular activities etc. By checking all these points one can get admission in the best MBA College as per preference.
Top MBA Colleges and the post MBA placement scenario in India–
Based on 2018 results the top 50 MBA Colleges and the placement scenario are like;
- IIM Ahmedabad– IIM Ahmedabad comes on the top most among the best MBA Colleges. The expected cut off mark is 99+ to get admission in this college. In the IIM Ahmedabad final placement process 2018, the top recruiting company was Accenture Strategy with 18 offers, which was closely followed by Amazon and The Boston Consulting Group with 14 offers each. A.T. Kearney, Bain & Co., Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, McKinsey & Company, Monitor Deloitte, Oliver Wyman were the other regular recruiters and KPMG, Grofers, Walmart, Basix, ITC Agri were the first time recruiters. In 2017, the highest domestic salary offered was Rs 53 lakhs P.A. while in 2018 the highest international offer made was for Rs 82 lakhs P.A., which is a massive dip (20%) from previous years. The address is Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, 380015 Gujrat and the contact no is 79-66323456/ 26308357.
- IIM Bangalore– The cut off mark is 99+ to get admission in IIM Bangalore. In 2018 at IIM Bangalore there were 420 students who received 462 offers from more than 140 companies. The top recruiters were Goldman Sachs, Deloitte USI, Price Waterhouse Coopers and ICICI Bank. The address is Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, India and ph no is 8026584050.
- IIM Calcutta– Students have to score 99+ to get admission in IIM Calcutta. In the IIM Calcutta, at the final placement process 2018, there were 432 students of 2016-2018 batch and 479 offers were made. The top recruiters were Finance and Consulting sectors. Highest CTC offered stood at Rs 75 lakh per annum. The top foreign recruiters were J. P. Morgan & Co., Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Bessemer Venture Partners, Goldman Sachs, Citi Bank, and Credit Suisse. The address is Diamond Harbour Road, Joka, Kolkata-700104, West Bengal and the contact no is 33 2467 9178.
- IIM Lucknow– The cut off marks is 98+ in IIM Lucknow. In IIM Lucknow final placement process 2018, there was increased number of offers from consulting firms compared to other sectors. The foreign recruiters were Olam, TGI, AluZinc, ADM and Phoenix Commodities CP Group British Telecom and DBS. The address is Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow- 226 013 and the contact no is +91 522 2734101.
- IIM Indore– In this institute the admission cut off mark is 97+. In IIM Indore at the final placement process, more than 200 companies offered roles to 624 students (including 443 PGP participants, 68 PGP Mumbai students and 113 IPM students). The highest international package of this year was Rs 63.45 lakh P.A. Remarkably number of 147 pre placement offers were made this year. The address is Prabandh Shikhar, Rau- Pithampur Road, Indore 453 556 (M.P.) and the contact no is +91 731 2439 666.
- IIFT Delhi– In IIFT Delhi four students bagged Rs 1 crore P.A. offer from top recruiters in the 2018 placements. Another group of seven students bagged offers of Rs 52 lakh P.A. A total of 31 students bagged international business roles in South America, Thailand, Africa and South-East countries. The address is B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi- 110016 and the contact number is- 39147385.
- JBIMS Mumbai– The admission cut off is 97+ in this institute. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management which is also known as JBIMS, recently concluded the final placement process for the outgoing batch with average salary of Rs 18.91 lakh P.A. The highest salary was Rs 30 lakh P.A. BFSI handled the hiring process, with the participating companies hiring 43% of the batch in the sector. The address is 164, Backbay Reclamation, H. T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020, Maharashtra, India and the contact no. is +91 22 22024133.
- SPJIMR Mumbai– Students have to get 97+ to get admission in this institute. In the final placement process at SPJIMR, Mumbai there was a considerable increase in average salary compared to last year. The salary offer rose from Rs 20.9 lakh P.A. to Rs 22.24 lakh P.A. in 2018. There was also a sharp increase in the number of new recruiters visiting the SPJIMR campus. Out of 105 companies, 47 were first time recruiters and they selected 35 per cent of the batch. The address is Bhavan’s College Campus, Munshi Nagar, Dadabhai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400 058, India and the contact number is +91 22 6145 4373.
- IMI Delhi– The admission cut off is 90+ in this institute. International Management Institute of Delhi, which is also known as IMI Delhi, recorded 30% increase in the highest salary package in the final placement process for 2017-2018 batch. The highest pay package offer was Rs 20.75 lakh P.A. In the placement process about 80 firms participated. BFSI handled the placement process by making 34% offers of the total recruitment. The address is B-10, Qutab Institutional Area, Tara Crescent, New Delhi- 110016 India and the contact number is 47194100.
- MDI Gurgaon– The admission cut off is 95+ to get admission in this institute. Management Development Institute, known as MDI Gurgaon has completed its final placement process for 2016-2018 batch with 331 students. Students were offered lucrative jobs by 119 companies. This year in MDI there were 28 first time recruiters to select candidates for management profiles in various domains. The highest offered salary was Rs 35 lakh. The address is Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali, Gurgaon- 122 007 and the contact number is +91 124 4560000.
- FMS Delhi– The admission cut off is 98 in this institute. Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi which is also known as FMS Delhi recently concluded its final placement process for 2016-2018 batch. In this placement 235 offers made to 215 students. In this year the highest offered salary was Rs 54 lakh per annum, whereas the average pay package to top 100 was Rs 26 lakh per annum. The address is Prof ND Kapoor Marg, opposite of Kirorimal College, Delhi School of Economics, University enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110007 and the contact no is 2766382 388.
- IRMA Anand– The cut off marks is 80 to get admission. In the final placement process IRMA maintained 100% record with all 180 students being placed within three days. The highest offered pay package for 2018 was 46.50 lakh P.A., whereas the average salary offer recorded was Rs 12.17 lak P.A. This year 314 jobs were offered from 114 recruiters in IRMA, which is a marked increase in the number of overall job offers compared to 2017. The Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation was the top recruiter by hiring 16 students. The foreign recruiters were Tolaram Group, Afriventures, Cummins, Cargill. The address is near NDDB, Agricultural University Road, Anand, Gujarat 388001 and the contact no is 02692 260 391.
- IMI Kolkata– The International Management Institute, known as IMI Kolkata has completed its final placement process for 2016-2018 batch with a visible rise in average salary package. The average salary package increased to 20 lakh a year, from 6.54 lakh for the previous batch. The address is 2/4 C, Judges Ct Rd, Alipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700027 and contact number is +91 33 66529 618.
- IIM Rohtak– The admission cut off is 94 to get admission in this institute. In IIM Rohtak’s final placement process for 2016-2018 there was a high rise of 16% in salary offer. In this year the highest offered pay package was Rs 30 lakh P.A. This average salary package was Rs 11.7 lakh P.A. The top recruiting domain was Sales & Marketing with 29% of the total placements, followed by Finance with 26%. Finance appeared as the highest paying domain. IT & Analytics offered the highest salary package. The address is Management City, Southern Bypass, NH 10, Sunaria, Rohtak, Haryana 124001 and the contact number is +91 1262 228511.
- IIM Visakhapatnam– The admission cut off is 90. IIM Visakhapatnam has completed its final placement process for 2016-2018 batch with 100% hiring. In the final placement process42 companies participated and hired students for various roles in Sales & Marketing, Consulting, General Management, Operations, Human Resources, Finance, Analytics and Strategy, FinTech and Product Management. The average offered salary of this year was Rs 12.07 lakh P.A. The address is Andhra Bank School of Business Building, Road, Chinna Waltair, Andhra Unioversity, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003 and the contact no is +91 891 282 4444.
- IIM Shillong– The admission cut off is 92. In IIM Shillong’s final placement process for 2018-2018 batch the maximum placement were in Sales & Marketing domain. The highest offered salary was Rs 26 lakh P.A. and the average offered salary was Rs 15.52 lakh P.A. The highest paying domain was consulting, with the average of Rs 21 lakh P.A. and the top recruiting domain was Sales and marketing. The address is Nongthymmai, Shillong, Meghalaya 793014 and the contact no is 0364 2308000.
- IMT Ghaziabad– The cut off mark is 90. IMT, Ghaziabad has recently concluded its final placement process for the 2016-2018 batch. The average salary package has marginally increased from last year. The average salary package has gone up from Rs 11.26 lakh to Rs 11.60 lakh this year. Analytics domain ruled the hiring process with 23% offers followed by BFSI (21%). The address is Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201001 and the contact number is 0120 300 2200.
- IIM Ranchi– The admission cut off is 95 to get admission. IIM Ranchi recently has concluded the final placement process of its 2016-2018 batch. There were excellent offers from about 102 firms. This year, in IIM Ranchi placement there was increase in number of first time recruiters than previous years. 64 were first time recruiters among the 102 firms. The highest offered international salary package was Rs 57 lakh P.A. while the highest offered domestic package was Rs 30 lakh P.A. The address is Suchana Bhawan, 5th Floor, Audrey House Campus, Meur’s Road, Ranchi, Jharkhand and the contact number is +91 0651 2280083.
- IIM Nagpur– The admission cut off is 90. IIM Nagpur has recently completed its final placement process for PGPM batch 2016-2018 with 100% placement. Most of the offers came from Information Technology sector with the highest salary package of Rs 19 lakh P.A. in this year. 54, 53 students were suitably placed in various firms across multiple domains. The address is VNIT Campus, S Ambazari Rd, Ambazari, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440010.
- IIM Udaipur– The admission cut off is 94. IIM Udaipur has recently concluded its final placement process for 2016-2018 batch. The average salary has increased from last year. This year the average salary was Rs 13.16. The highest offered domestic salary was Rs 19.5 lakh. One student of IIM Udaipur, got an international offer of Rs 53 lakh. The address is Udaipur District, Balicha, Rajasthan 313002 and the contact no. is 0294 2477166.
- IIM Amritsar– The admission cut off is 90. In IIM Amritsar this year the final placement process, one of its students got a pay package of Rs 54 lakh (P.A.). This is the highest ever salary package offer in IIM Amritsar. The offer was made by the Tolaram Group, Singapore. Before that the highest offered package was Rs 18 Lakh P.A. by ICICI Lombard. The address is Punjab Institute of Technology Building, Inside Government Polytechnic Campus, Polytechnic Road, Amritsar, Punjab 143105 and the contact number is 75894101323.
- IIM KOZIKODE– The admission cut off is 95. In IIM KOZIKODE final placement the average offered salary package was Rs 17.10 lakhs for 2016-2018 batch. In 2018 placement process the top recruiters were; M, Accenture, Aditya Birla Group, airtel, Amazon, American Express, Asian Paints, Avalon, Avendus, Axis Bank, Bajaj, BPCL, Capgemini, Casio, CEDAR, Cipla, Cognizant, CRISIL, etc. The address is I.I.M Road, Kunnamangalm, Kozikode, Kerala 673570 and the contact number is +91 495 2809 100.
- NMIMS Mumbai– NMIMS Mumbai has conducted its final placement process where the average salary package was Rs 17.58 lakhs for 2015-2017 batch. The top recruiters were Google, IBM, Microsoft, Wipro, Bain, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, EY, KPMG, PwC, Amazon, Paytm Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Bank of America, Credit Suisse, Nomura, Motilal Oswal, CRISIL and ICRA, etc. The address is Dhule, Maharashtra 425405 and the contact no is 022 4235 5555.
- SIBM Pune– In SIBM Pune final placement the average salry package was Rs 15.02 lakhs for 2015-17 batch. The top recruiters were Asian Paints, Airtel, Alkem, Deloitte, Genpact, Accenture, Capgemini, Cognizant, Infosys, and Wipro. The address is Symbiosis Knowledge Village, Gram Lavale, Tal Mulshi, Pune, Maharashtra 412115 and the contact number is 020 28116000.
- IIM Trichy– The admission cut off is 94. IIM Trichy has conducted its final placement process where the average salary was Rs 14.28 lakhs for 2016-18 batch. In 2018 placement process the top recruiters were BPCL, Dell, Deloitte, ICICI Bank, J P Morgan, L&T, Vodafone, Yes Bank, HCL, RBS, Saint Gobain, Microsoft, Latent View, Ultratech Cement. The address is Pudukkottai Main Road, Chinna Sooriyur Village, Sooriyur, Tamil Nadu 620024.
- TAPMI Manipal– The admission cut off is 80 in CAT. The average salary package was Rs 10.05 lakh in the final placement process for 2015-17 batch and the top recruiters were Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Citibank, Cognizant, Accenture, Capgemini, Microsoft and Wipro. The address is Badagabettu Road, Manipal, Karnataka 576104 and the contact number is +91 820 2701000.
- XIM Bhubaneswar– The admission cut off is 92. In the final placement process the average salary package was Rs 13.18 lakh for 2015-17 batch and the top recruiters were Accenture, Aditya Birla Group, Asian Paints, BPCL, Deloitte, L’Oréal, Nestle, etc. The address is Xavier Square, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubanshwar 751013 and the contact number is +91 674 6647 829.
- IIM Kashipur– The admission cut off is 92. In the final placement process the average salary package was Rs 12.19 lakh for 2016-18 batch and the top recruiters were Azure Power, BPCL, CINT, CUMI, GMR, Havells, HDFC Bank, Hero Motocorp, MAQ Software, Kellton Tech, Latentview, Moglix, Pramati Technologies, Novozymes, Indofil, Black Brix, IPAC, Takshashila Consulting, Tolaram Group, Alcobrew Distilleries, Tata Trusts, Muthoot Fincorp, Value Labs, VKL Spices, MEC, Deloitte, Federal Bank, ICICI Bank, IDFC Bank, RBL Bank, Mazars, Safexpress, Moolchand Healthcare, Bodycraft, IREDA, L&T, Wipro, Yes Bank, Infosys, Edcil, Ultratech Cement in 2018 placement process. The address is Kundeshwari, Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar, Kashipur, Uttarakhand 244713 and the contact no is +91 7088270882.
- GIM Goa– The admission cut off is 85. GIM Goa is also a well known MBA institute. In the final placement process the average salary was Rs 10.61 lakh for 2016-18 batch. In this final placement process the top recruiters were McKinsey, EY, JP Morgan & Chase, Amazon, GEP, ITC, Reckitt Benckiser, Kraft Heinz, United Breweries, Nestle, Gartner, Philips Lighting.The address is near Rabindra Bhavan, Sanquelim, Poriem, Goa 403505 and the contact number is 0832 -2366700.
- SIMS Mumbai– The admission cut off is 87 to get admission. SIMSR Mumbai is also called as K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research. The average salary package was Rs 9.40 lakhs in the final placement process and top recruiters were Accenture, Adani, Bajaj, Deloitte, TATA, Zomato, Google, HDFC, HSBC, DCB Bank, ICICI, Kotak, Nestle, Nomura, Oracle, Maruti Suzuki, etc. The address is Govandi Station Rd, Govandi East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088 and the contact number is 022 6799 3545.
- FSM Delhi– The admission cut off is 85. FSM Delhi has conducted its final placement process where the average salary package was Rs 10.7 lakhs for 2016-18 batch and the top recruiters were Amazon, Accenture, ITC, Bacardi, Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra & Mahindra, Dell, Wipro, Gartner, Cognizant, HCL, Capgemini, Citi, HDFC, ICICI, CRISIL, Darashaw, Federal Bank British Telecom, Citi, Deloitte, KPMG, EY, Airtel , ITC, Bacardi, Decathlon, etc. The address is Adhitam Kendra, B 18, NRPC Colony, Block B, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110016 and the contact number is 011 4124 2424.
- IFMR Chennai– The admission cut off is 80. IFMR Chennai saw the average salary package of Rs 9 lakhs for 2015-17 batch and the top recruiters were ANZ, CRISIL, Deloitte, HDFC, Accenture, Cognizant, iNautix, JPMC, HSBC, Genpact, RBS. The address is 5655, Central Expy, Sri City, Andhra Pradesh 517646 and the contact number is +91-44-28202646.
- IIM Raipur– The admission cut off is 90. IIM Raipur has conducted its final placement process where the average salary package was Rs 13.10 lakhs for 2015-17 batch. The top recruiters were Bank of America, Thomson Reuters, Aditya Birla, Bajaj Allianz, Virtusa Polaris, Standard Chartered, Yes Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC, SBI, Godrej & Boyce, BPCL, HPCL, Reliance Jio, Tata Steel, Tafe, Birla Sunlife, Deloitte, Meibach, PwC, Kadence International, Amazon, iNautix, Accenture, MAQ Software, Cognizant, Wipro. The address is GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Chhattisgarh 492015 and the contact number is +91 771 2474639.
- IMNU Ahmedabad– The average salary package was Rs 8.15 lakhs in the final placement process of IMNU Ahmedabad and the top recruiters were Automobile, IT & ITES, Banking, Financial Services, Engineering & Manufacturing, FMCG, Real Estate, Consulting, Retail, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals in 2018. The address is Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Gota, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382481 and the contact number is 02717 241 900.
- IIM Bodhgaya– The admission cut off is 90. In IIM Bodhgaya the final recruiters were KPMG, ITC, Henkel, Airtel, Godfrey Phillips, HDFC Bank, SBI, Shree Cements, Cholayil, Adani Group, Meril, SIDBI, BASIX Consulting, Fujitsu, DAKS, H&R Block, Malabar Cements (MCL), Kerala Minerals & Metals IOCL, HPCL, BPCL, NTPC. The address is Directorate of Distance Education Magadh University Campus, Turi Buzurg, Bihar 824234.
- IIM Jammu– The admission cut off is 90. IIM Jammu which is mentored by IIM Lucknow, has started operation in 2016 has been able to successfully complete the summer placement for its 1stbatch 2016-18 of 47 students. The top recruiters were JP Morgan, Reliance Industries, Morgan Stanley, Larsen & Toubro, Philip Capital, Bharti Airtel, YES Securities, Arvind Mills, HT Media, Future Group, State Bank of India, Jindal Steel, Metaflex, GoodwynTea, Reliance Jio, First Naukri, Siemens, Tech Tailor, Bank of Baroda, GMR Group,HDFC, Columbia Asia, Dr.Reddy’s. The address is Canal Road, Nawabad, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180016.
- IIM Sambalpur– The admission cut off is 90. IIM Sambalpur is mentored by IIM Indore which has successfully completed the summer placement for its 2ndbatch 2016-18 of 47 participating students. The top recruiters were PwC, Mahindra & Mahindra, Bata, SBI Capital, AMUL (GCMMF), Indian Oil Corpn, BPCL, VLCC, SEBI, EXIM Bank, Patanjali, Mapro Foods, Rakshak Foundation, Reliance Jio. The address is Sambalpur University Campus, Jyoti Vihar, Burla, Odisha 768019 and the contact number is 070644 10810.
- IIM Sirmaur– The admission cut off is 90. IIM Sirmaur is mentored by IIM Lucknow, which has successfully completed the summer placement for its 2ndbatch 2016-18 of 35 students. The top recruiters were Yes Securities, National Stock Exchange, Jindal Poly Films, DCM Shriram, Fenesta Building Systems, British Council Management Services, TSSC, Azim Premji Foundation, CAMS Online, HLFPPT, Triveni Ethnics, OYO Rooms, Tata Steel, Mahindra and Mahindra, GlaxoSmithKline, Birla Cellulosic, Jindal Steel, iRenovate, Finomena, Swades Foundation, Fiduciary Senior Living Services, Life Care Pharmacy, Think Rasta, Teach for India StayVista,Tradebulls Securities, Penguin Random House, NTPC. The address is IIM Sirmaur, Rampur Ghat Road, District Sirmaur, Paonta Sahib, Himachal Pradesh 173025 and the contact number is 078329 01805.
- ISB Hyderabad–The Indian School of Business or ISB was produced from the need for a world class business school in Asia. It is situated in Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032.
- Lovely Professional University- LPU is considered one of the finest destination for MBA and it claims to be the largest single-campus private university in India. The address is Jalandhar – Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab 144411 and the contact number is +91 1824 444019.
- Panjab University- It is also another well known MBA College. The address is Chandigarh-160014 Chandigarh, India. The toll free number is 1800-180-2065.
- Birla Institute of Technology- This is considered as a well known business schools and has many branches. The address is 56, B.T Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700050 and the contact number is 033 2557 6742.
- Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation University- KONERU LAKSHMAIAH EDUCATION FOUNDATION UNIVERSITY is situated in Guntur in Andhra Pradesh. It is a supreme destination for MBA. The address is Green Fields, Guntur District, Vaddeswaram, Andhra Pradesh 522502.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Mnagement- This college is considered as one of the top business schools in the country. The address is 11/07, Dwarka Sector 11, Near Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110075 and the contact number is 011 2530 7700.
- Amity University- Amity University is a reputed MBA College. The address is Block – J2, Gate No: 3, Amity University Campus Sector-125, Noida – 201313 (UP) and the contact number is 0120-4392000.
- Aligarh Muslim University- This is also a finest MBA college in India. The address is Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202001.
- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development- This institute provide 2 Year Full time programme with dual specialization in Marketing, HR, IT, IB, Finance Banking and Insurance, Retails, Event and Hospitality Management, The address is Rambaug Colony, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra 411038.
- IIT Roorkee- Among the top MBA Colleges it is considered one of the supreme colleges in India. The address is Roorkee Haridwar Highway, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667 and the contact number is 01332- 276469,285224.
- Great Lakes Institute of Management- The admission cut off is 85 in this institute. The address is Bala V. Balachandar Campus, East Coast Road,Manamai Village, Thirukazhukundram Taluk, Kancheepuram District, Manamai, Tamil Nadu 603102 and the contact number is 044 3080 9000.
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute- This is one of the oldest business schools in India. The address is Rivers Meet Road, Circuit House Area, East, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001.
Among these top 50 MBA Colleges the first row colleges must provide best job placement with huge salary package in comparison with other MBA Colleges.
As Kolkata is an essential part of India from every perspectives, here are the top MBA colleges of Kolkata.
IIM Calcutta- IIM Calcutta was established for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India. The B-school has earned a global reputation for providing high quality management education. According to 2018 placement record the average salary package was Rs. 24,20,000 and the highest salary was Rs.75,00,000.
IIFT Kolkata- It is also known as Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. It is Located in MADURDAHA Area behind Ruby General Hospital, overlooking green ridge. In Kolkata the IIFT Campus is considered to be one of the finest in the eastern part of the Country. In the placement process the average salary package is Rs 18,01,000 per annum.
MDI Murshidabad- Management Development Institute is another superior MBA institute. The Average salary package is Rs. 8,56,000 Per Annum and the highest salary package was Rs. 11,60,000 Per Annum in 2017 placement process. The top recruiters were TATA Teleservices Limited, ICICI Bank, Reliance Retail, SBI Life Insurance, Linde, Jaro Education, UFLEX, ICICI Securities, RanceLab.
Calcutta Business School, Kolkata- The Calcutta Business School is a well known MBA College in Kolkata. The Average Salary is Rs. 5.03 Lakhs PA and Highest Salary is Rs. 7.00 Lakhs PA. The top recruiters were Amazon, ITC, Berger Paints, NESTLE, McLeod Russel, ICICI group, Radio Mirchi, PwC, Mondelez, Godrej, Future Group, Birla Sun Life AMC, Religare, Vivo, Motilal Oswal.
IISWBM Kolkata- Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management is another well known MBA institute in Kokata. The average salary package was Rs 5,80,000 per annum in final placement.
IMI Kolkata- International Management Institute is located in the city and equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructural, academic and residential facilities.
GBS Kolkata- Globsyn Business School, Kolkata was Founded in 2002. It was Conceptualised as India’s first ‘Corporate B-School’.
IIBS Kolkata- International Institute of Business Studies Ranked 3rd in Placements among the Best B Schools in Survey-2017. The average salary package is Rs 5,60,000 per annum.
ISB&M Kolkata- International School of Business & Media is considered another well known MBA College. The average salary package is Rs 7,40,000 per annum in placement process.
NSHM Knowledge campus- This is also another well known MBA College in Kolkata. The address is 124 B L Saha Road Kolkata 700 053.